Ski touring poles -
Ultra versatile, they can also be used in summer for hiking, trekking or trail running. Like in winter when you go ski touring, snowshoeing or skiing on steep slopes.
The main advantage of the
These slightly flexible, single-strandedpoles with tungsten tips ensure optimal energy transfer and the absence of a wrist strap is comfortable and secure.
For your safety, reflective strips are placed on the poles to improve your visibility at night.
Finally, 2 pairs of removable washers (38mm at 5g / 85mm at 14g) are provided for your adventures on dry or snowy ground.
Available in many colours, and still performing as well as ever, you're bound to find one you like.
- One-piece sticks with a long ergonomic foam grip
- Without strap
- 38mm (5g) and 85mm (14g) interchangeable washers
- 410g per pair (in 125cm size), without washers
- Safety reflective strips
- Tungsten carbide tips, slightly flexible and interchangeable
- Made in the "Pays du Mont-Blanc" by a company with ISO 14001 environmental certification