menu Menu
contact
Contact us! Contact
basket
My basket Basket
☀️ SALES up to 60 % OFF! Shop now!
gift
Free gift with all orders above £150.00
☀️ SALES up to 60 % OFF! Shop now!
2024
Trickstick 2024 + Rossignol

Trickstick 2024

All-mountain/Freestyle snowboard - Men - Trickstick - Rossignol - 2023/2024
£232.50
-40%
£386.90
VAT and custom duties included
univers marques
Product not subject to returns

Choose your size

Size guide Rossignol
In stock
Mandatory
Trickstick 2024
£232.50
-40%
£386.90
VAT and custom duties included
univers marques
Product not subject to returns
shop
Earn up to £4.65 off your next order.
Availability in store
Please configure your product to see its availability in store
telepherique
Snowboard + bindings pack
Buy this product as a pack and get a discount of
10% minimum discount
Snowboard
plus
Bindings
Oh boy,
it's worth it!
Description

The Rossignol Trickstick is a men's board for intermediate-level riders.

Feel the balance and control of an asymmetrical snowboard with the Trickstick.

The Trickstick is a board at shape freestyle twin with asymmetrical curve radii for more power in turns and greater control. The asymmetry also helps to reduce fatigue during your descents.

The asymmetrical shape enhances the playfulness of the board and the Amptek Auto-turn camber is evenly distributed across the board. It accounts for 30% in the middle underfoot and the front/rear rockers share the remaining 70% (35% front/35% rear). This makes the board forgiving, so you can avoid turning errors considerably and soften your landings. Your freestyle progress will soar! Rossignol integrates Trickstick the LITE Tech for a playful, high-performance board with unrivalled ride control.

The  is the perfect freestyle board for a smooth and relaxed ride.

Trickstick 2024 + Rossignol
Discover the collections Rossignol
Discover related categories
Technical details
Practice level
Intermediate
Intended use - snowboarding
Multipurpose Freestyle
Sidecuts
306 262 306
Reference Size (cm) : 154
Turn radius (m) : 7.3
Rocker technology
Overview
Brand
Rossignol
Rossignol-logo
Warranty
2
Year
2024
Season
Autumn
Gender
Men
Product details
Waist width (mm)
262
Tip Width (mm)
306
Tail width (mm)
306
Weight (g)
2720
Turn radius (m)
7.3
Reference Size (cm)
154
Rocker
Yes
Shape
Twin
Technical details
Snowboard profile
Double Rocker/Standard Camber
Performance
Accessibility
4/5
Grip
4/5
Dynamism
3/5
Load-bearing capacity
3/5
Rigidity
3/5
Ski stability
4/5
Freestyle
4/5
Off-piste
3/5
On-piste
4/5
All-snow conditions
3/5
Other features

- Cambre:
AMPTEK AutoTurn: TheAmpTek AutoTurn profile is a combination of rocker, or negative camber, on 80% of the effective edge length and positive camber on the remaining balance, to minimize the risk of edge errors and improve the board's

- Shape:
Twin Freestyle : The Twin Freestyle flex profile, that is thinner between the feet and thicker under the feet, allows the board to flex easily to adapt to both natural and artificial terrains, for you to keep permanent control of the trajectories

- Edges:

RadCut: RadCut is a unique combination of positive, or classic, turn radius and inverted radius, to allow the board's contact point with the snow to move with the rider's speed in real time and optimize the trajectory at all times The board becomes more controllable at low speeds and more stable at high speeds.

- Flex:
Directional 5/10: Intermediate flex for greater forgiveness and handling on all terrains

- Core:
Wood L.I.T.E: A single species of wood laminated at its centre with Basalt and Kevlar fibres for greater comfort and energy between the feet and smoother edge-to-edge transitions.
Asym Lite : A strip of urethane snakes through the core, significantly improving shock absorption along the carrying edge (Frame), allowing the back radius to be shortened effortlessly (Asym) or adding local grip points (Grip), increasing the board's ride quality and playability without sacrificing performance. L.I.T.E. Tech is not only a breakthrough innovation visible to the naked eye from Rossignol, it is also the most effective ride control function available today.

- Base:
FRITEE 4400
: Highly abrasion resistant sole with optimal glide.

Team review

La Trickstick nous permet d'enchaîner les rotations aussi vite que les runs sur le park.

Elle est très joueuse en spatules et se plie à chacune de nos volontés. Elle est très fluide et ne casse pas les jambes. Sur piste, l'asymétrie est elle aussi joueuse mais le cambre montre ses limites quand on cherche la vitesse, alors on lève le pied et on prend le temps d'apprécier le paysage ! Cela nous permet même de repérer tous les petits obstacles sujets à ollie ou bonk. La Trickstick une pure planche freestyle jib.

Les plus : tolérante, fun à rider et un look toujours aussi flashy !

Les moins : pas de carres ondulées.

Our Bloch' letter

Keep up to date with Snowleader's news and promotions

Subscribe