The MTN Explore 88 is a women's alpine ski from Salomon.
With the MTN series, Salomon offers a range of lightweight products adapted to ski touring while favouring excellent downhill performance for ever more pleasure. Featuring a 88mm waist, a standard camber and tip rocker, these skis are ready to conquer your favourite spots.
The MTN Explore 88 W make life easier whether you're heading up or downhill. Their optimised Spaceframe 2.0 construction makes them a lightweight 1,327g per ski, so you won't feel worn out when lugging them up slopes. Descents are stable thanks to their 3D karuba wood core that also ensures excellent ski/snow contact.
Its semi-sandwich construction gives it fluidity and maneuverability while the C/FX reinforcement layers combined with carbon and flax will give you optimum power and stability for a low weight. The presence of a MTN Rocker guarantees a good grip both uphill and downhill as well as ideal shock absorption.
If you are looking for a ski that is efficient in touring mode and powerful and reliable in downhill, then the MTN Explore 88 W is the ski for you!
2,400 g/ per pair (161 cm)
- Tip: 18%
153 cm 17 m
161 cm: 18 m
169 cm: 18 m
CONSTRUCTION & CORE
- Spaceframe 2.0: less material in key areas along the length, for a lighter pair of skis.
- Semi-Sandwich Construction: This generates strong grip underfoot and improved handling.
- 3D 100% wood core:mass optimised for stability and control without added weight.
- Skin clip tail: pre-cut notch in the tail so you can quickly and easily attach your climbing skins.
- MTN Rocker: optimal grip zone for skinning, excellent cushioning on uneven terrain, stability and downhill edge grip.
- C/FX 3 : ultra-lightweight and durable laminated carbon/flax plate for greater power and stability.
- Reinforced edges: : for a longer lifespan
- Koroyd spatula tip: lightweight tip for better float and to reduce chatter.
Très polyvalent, le MTN 88 W nous a conquis par sa légèreté et sa performance. Avec lui la montée devient un véritable plaisir et lors de la descente on se sent en confiance avec un ski qui est stable, on peut alors profiter un max !
Les plus : stabilité, légèreté
Les moins : RAS dans son programme.