The ATC Guide is a belay system from Black Diamond.
It is a new and improved version of the previous version which has been reduced by 10%, now weighing only 80g. This Guide version is the most versatile belay system in the range. You will be able to belay and top rope up to two climbers. The oval-shaped eyelet makes it easier to top rope.
- Weight: 80 g
- Multiple braking modes for belaying and rappelling
- Updated construction to reduce system weight by 10% and optimize rope handling. Only 80 g
- Auto-block release eyelet compatible with small carabiners
- Wear-resistant cable, does not deform or interfere with ropes
- Guide mode lets you belay or top rope one or two seconding climbers
-Reliable and smooth system suitable for ropes from 8.1 to 11 mm and adapts to multiple difficult situations