Size Guide - Roxy
Find out on Snowleader the best of Roxy, a brand for women and girls. Once again, Roxy pushed out boundaries to offer a wonderful collection for snow and urban ! From warm and comfortable sweaters for winter to colorful jackets and pants, you will enjoy your season !
How to measure clothing
You will need ...tape measureor1 piece of string + 1 ruler
Make sure that you are aware of the following things:
- Height: Your height is from the top of your head to your ankles
- Chest: Measure under your arms and over your pectoral muscles
- Waist: Measure it at the narrowest place
- Hip: Measure around the widest point of your hips
- Sleeve Length: Measure from the center of your neck to the wrist, following your shoulder
- Inseam: Measure the length from your groin to your ankles
- If you have got a doubt about the size, it's preferable to choose a bit larger size than a smaller one.
- Leather gloves ease quickly, so do not be worry if it is a bit tight at the first fitting.
- If you want to wash your gloves, we advise to use specific cleaning products to give a second life to your gloves.
- Do not use softener. It clogs pores of the membrane and stop the moisture wicking propriety.
- Do not dry gloves on a heather.
You will need...
A tape measure1 piece of paperThe corner of a wallSocks(which you will wear with the shoes)
- Put the piece of paper next to the wall
- Put you foot on the paper with your heel touching the wall
- Make a line on the paper at the level of your longest toe
- Measure the space between the line on the paper and the edge of the paper where your heel was
Find your size equivalence