The Race Pro Skate IFP binding is a powerful binding from the Turnamic range by Fischer.
Slightly revised this year, the Race Pro is even more powerful for taking on the piste with force. It keeps its fast and precise tool-free adjustment for precision and efficiency in all circumstances. With manual donning/removal, its tightening is quick and easy.
Equipped with Flowflex technology, it ensures optimal energy transfer and guarantees maximum power with each thrust. The Fischer team is renowned for designing equipment adapted to meet the expectations of the most demanding skiers.
Get yourself a pair of the Race Pros to go with your favourite pair of skis.
- Manual donning and removal
- Easy to put on and take off: The ergonomic design of the lever with flexible, secure grip components allows intuitive handling when entering and exiting the binding. Protected against unwanted openings.
- Tool-Free Adjustment: Mounting and positioning do not require tools tools and are optimized for easy use even in difficult conditions. A clear, visible reading on the display next to the setting and the sensitive locking facilitate positioning.
- Double Locking: Double locking clip for easy and safe adjustment of the binding on the integrated binding plate (IFP).
- Flowflex technology: The two-part plate and the locking with two close pins not only guarantee double safety, but also the fixing of the binding at one point. The residual binding box is supported floating along its entire length in the longitudinal direction, so that the performance of the ski remains unaffected.