The Twin Skin Race is a classic Nordic ski by Fischer..
Its designed for intermediate skiers after great glide and a lightweight ski that will let them show off their skills.
This model features a basalt core that provides torsional rigidity and an ideal flex, all in a pair of skis that weigh a mere 1190g in total.For competition-level performance, the Twin Skin Race benefits from a Classic 812 construction to minimise wax loss.
In order to get a superb glide on packed or frozen snow, this ski relies on two mohair skins.What's more, the base has a fluoride-based wax for the smoothest possible glide.
The Twin Skin Race is a lightweight and efficient ski that's more affordable than the brand's top of the range designs.
Note: Non-contractual visual, this product is sold without bindings.
Weight per pair: 1,190g (without bindings)
192 cm = 55-65 kg
197 cm = 60-75 kg
202 cm = 75-85 kg
207 cm = 85-95 kg
Construction and core:
- Air Core Basalite Pro core: ultra-lightweight construction with excellent torsional rigidity and extremely stable sidewalls. Volcanic basalt fibres reduce weight and provide an excellent flex whatever the temperature.
- Classic 812: competition-ready construction with long, dynamic wax pocket pattern to minimise wax loss. Perfect for cold and dry wax conditions.
- Finish First: Finish First is the ultimate in finishing touches and refers to the technological processes used to prepare a race-ready base.
- Power Edge: a reinforced chassis for a longer lifespan. Homogeneous pressure distribution ensures that the wax wears in a uniform fashion.
- Precision Pairing System: the next generation of ski pairings: entirely automatic dynamic measurements using a multitude of pairing criteria for more precise ski properties.
- Pre-waxed: infrared preparation using a fluoride-based hot wax. Ensures an excellent glide and protects against grime and oxidation. Powered by VAUHTI.
- Twin Skin: Two separate skins for a smooth, even glide. The mohair skins ensure a good kick, particularly on packed or frozen snow.