The Redline 3.0 Skate F2 are cross-country skating skis from Madshus.
This is a top-of-the-range, high-performance model that will give you excellent control. It is designed for high-level skiers.
The Redline 3.0 Skate F2 has a longer groove, which improves stability and optimises speed, making it the perfect model for hard and fast snow.
This pair of skis features Tuned Dynamic Response, a technology which will give you impressive energy return while maintaining gliding surfaces throughout the entire ski push duration. Speed is preserved and snow feeling is improved.
Its PR 100X core made of high-performance Rohacell foam, allows it to resist weight and offers excellent damping.
A light, dynamic, race-tuned ski. It is also technical, responsive and stable and will give you maximum speed to achieve your best performances.
- Core: PR100X
- Sole: P300 Nano
- Construction: Triaxial Carbon
Profile : 41-44-44
- Pair weight: 950 grams (190cm)
- Carbon construction: Interlocking strands of fiberglass and carbon fiber surround the entire core, producing excellent stiffness and torsional strength with a light weight and great responsiveness.
- Redline Last Anatomically shaped for race adjustment, control and optimal performance
- SPEED TIP COLD : Perfect spacing to extend the pressure zone of the ski, this maximizes glide in fresh and compact snow conditions.
- PR 100X CORE : The core is made of high-performance Rohacell foam, which provides not only weight resistance but also excellent damping. It is 3D-preformed and is reinforced with triaxial braiding to maximise strength, and also rigidity.
- Semelle P300 Nano : It provides faster glide, especially when the snow is compact. The sole guarantees impressive flexibility in all types of snow and on all types of terrain
- F2 : For hard and fast snow conditions The F2 has a longer groove, which improves stability and optimises speed.
- Tuned Dynamic Response A technology which produces extraordinary energy return and maintains maximum glide surfaces throughout the ski push duration, preserving speed and improving snow feeling.