The Rcr is a Nordic skate ski by Fischer.
Designed for experience cross-country skiers, the RCR Skate is stable, lightweight and performing, perfect for anyone looking for an alternative to the World Cup range. Its basalt core provides torsional rigidity and an ideal flex, all in a pair of skis that weigh a mere 1190g in total.Their deeper construction makes them ideal for warmer or wetter conditions.
For an even better performance, the Rcs Skate Plus has an arrow-shaped sidecut for an even more dynamic result when in skating mode. What's more, the base has a fluoride-based wax for the smoothest possible glide.
The Rcr Skate is a stable and fast skate ski for experience cross-country skiers who love to cover long distances.
Attention: non-contractual photos, this product is sold without bindings.
Weight of pair: 1,190g (without bindings)
171 cm = - 50 kg
176 cm = 50-60 kg
181 cm = 60-70 kg
186 cm = 65-80 kg
191 cm = 65-80 kg
Construction and core:
- Air Core Basalite Pro core: ultra-lightweight construction with excellent torsional rigidity and extremely stable sidewalls. Volcanic basalt fibres reduce weight and provide an excellent flex whatever the temperature.
- Structure World Cup Plus: Structure Plus is deeper and coarser, making it ideal for warmer or wetter conditions. Produced using a natural diamond.
- Skating 115: a special camber and wider-spaced contact points for greater stability and kick on hard snow.
- Finish First: Finish First is the ultimate in finishing touches and refers to the technological processes used to prepare a race-ready base.
- Power Edge: a reinforced chassis for a longer lifespan. Homogeneous pressure distribution ensures that the wax wears in a uniform fashion.
- Precision Pairing System: the next generation of ski pairings: entirely automatic dynamic measurements using a multitude of pairing criteria for more precise ski properties.
- Pre-waxed: infrared preparation using a fluoride-based hot wax. Ensures an excellent glide and protects against grime and oxidation. Powered by VAUHTI.
- World Cup Skate sidecuts: arrow-shaped sidecuts for a more dynamic performance, particularly for 1:1 skating.