The phosphorescent mosquito bracelet from Pharmavoyage offers mosquito protection for use in non-malarious areas, ideal for outdoor activities, when travelling or at home.
Based on purified geraniol - essential oil from the cympobogan plant, this bracelet repels insects (mosquitoes, ticks, augusts, fleas...) for 3 to 4 weeks. Tested by the Austrian laboratory LHS, this bracelet ensures optimal effectiveness if you wear an ankle bracelet and a wrist bracelet. Adjustable bracelet for adults and children (from 30 months). Perfect for outdoor activities, sports and leisure activities.. Recommended for non-malarious areas.
Insect protection for use in non-malarious areas. Effective against mosquitoes, ticks, midges, moths and fleas. Tested at the L.H.S. laboratory in Austria: Institut für Hygieneforschung und Schädlingsbekämpfung in Labor und Praxis). Perfect for outdoor activities, travelling or at home..
What are the qualities of the product for this purpose?
- 100% natural active ingredient: geraniol is derived from the Cymbopogon plant. Active ingredient retained by the European health authorities for the European Biocide Directive (CAS No.: 106-24-1)
- The bracelet has a repellent effect of about 1 metre
- Effective for 3 to 4 weeks after opening the protective pouch
- Biodegradable, made of PELD (guaranteed phthalate-free)
Limitations or restrictions on use:
- Do not use in case of allergies to terpenes (or essential oils)
- If the bracelet is too tight, slight tingling sensations may occur. That's why it's best not to wear it all night long (hang them at the head and foot of the bed)
- If you go swimming, you have to wait about 2 hours for the bracelet to regain its anti-insect properties.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes and uncovered wounds
- For protection against malaria, it is advisable to combine the Pharmavoyage bracelets with a suitable repellent (such as Biovectrol Tropic with Deet 50%)
- For optimal effectiveness, it is advisable to wear an ankle bracelet and a wrist bracelet.
- Adjust the bracelet so that the two-coloured side does not touch the skin
- Do not tighten the bracelet; it should remain loose around the wrist or ankle
- After each use, put the bracelet back in the airtight bag provided