If you were to look up 'versatility' in the dictionary, you might well find Icebreaker's Men's 150 Zone LS Half Zip base layer is the very definition.
The 150-gram Merino jersey fabric is soft, breathable and helps regulate body temperature, ensuring comfort in any weather. As merino wool stays odour resistant for several days, you can wear the Zone LS Half Zip top for hiking one day, for a run the next and then for a bike ride the day after that. It will still feel just as comfortable.
- Base layer
- Corespun™ fabric for enhanced longevity
- Contains LYCRA® for enhanced freedom of movement
- Zip-neck collar
- Strategically placed merino mesh for ventilation
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Raglan sleeves for ease of movement
- Underarm gussets for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Dropped back hem for increased protection
- Icebreaker Merino heat transfer logo
- Weight (size M): 274 g/9.66 oz
Weight: Primary fabric: 150 g/m², Breathable mesh: 120 g/m²
- Primary fabric: 83% Merino wool, 12% nylon, 5% LYCRA®
- Breathable mesh: 85% Merino wool, 14% nylon, 1% LYCRA®
Care instructions: Machine wash on cold. Wash with similar colours. Do not use fabric softeners. Close all openings when washing and drying. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Dry in the shade on a drying rack. Iron on high heat. Do not iron screen-printed designs, trims or accessories. Do not dry clean.
Icebreaker Men's Base Layer Collection Spring/Summer