This beautiful M's Capilene Air Crew Forge Grey - Feather Grey X-Dye Men's Technical Underwear is made from merino wool and features M'sCapilene®Polyester Technology. It is thus the most efficient that you can find at the iconic Patagoniabrand.
Light and pleasant on your skin, this underlay follows your movements thanks to its very good stretch qualities.
On the composition side, merino wool, in addition to guaranteeing a very good supply of warmth, limits the proliferation of odours. Even if you sweat, its technical properties allow it to dry quickly and you stay comfortable. Indeed, its very fine mesh sewn in zig-zag form captures your warmth while ensuring very good breathability.
On the design side, it is made with fibres designed using an innovative blowing technique making it very light unlike other classic wool models.
Finally, its seamless construction protects you from friction at the points of contact. The sleeves and waistband stay in place, even if you want to roll up the sleeves.
Technical, warm and comfortable, this Capilene® Air Crew insulation layer is obviously made for you!
Autumn-Winter 2020/2021 Collection
- Optimal warmth and absolute comfort
- Made from fine New Zealand Merino wool & recycled Capilene® polyester for exceptional performance in terms of warmth, moisture protection, durability and fast drying
- Patagonia produces the soft 18.5 micron fibres that make up the Capilene® Air models using an innovative blowing technique that makes the yarn much more airy and lighter
- Soft and stretchy material that accompanies your movements
- Seamless 3D construction that eliminates all areas of friction and produces almost no waste
- Soft, stretchy and elastic material at the wrists and bottom of the garment for a better fit and more comfort, even after intensive use
- Ventilated material 51% merino wool and 49% recycled polyester, 190 g/m², made of 18.5 micron wool fibres, woven in a zigzag pattern and assembled without seams