The Helio Recon 95 is a men's ski touring ski from Black Diamond.
This new range is designed for daily ski touring. Certain models are easy to handle and versatile, but will also give you the power you need when it comes to stepping up the pace.
With 88 mm at the waist, standard camber and double rocker, the Helio Recon 95 provides the required lift off-piste, all while doing the necessary on the slopes. It features a poplar core combined with a fibreglass reinforcement, which gives it optimal rigidity and power when you gain speed.
If you want a ski touring experience that is as comfortable on ascents as descents, then the Helio Recon 95 is for you!
Weight of pair: 3100g
- Versatile 95mm waist that handles a variety of snow conditions
- Tip rocker and traditional camber and waist tip.
- Made in Austria, prepreg fibreglass structure and poplar core.
- Flap-top construction for increased rigidity and power.
- Optimal use: 60% soft snow, 40%
Really pleasant when skiing, not too demanding, but still powerful enough to send you downhill fast. You have the stability and grip necessary for hard snow areas. A good ski to enjoy on both ascents and descents!
The pros: versatile, tolerant, powerful
The cons: None.