The Carbonlite Skate Plus Stiff Ifp is a nordic skating ski by Fischer.
Ultralight and high performance, it is designed for very good skiers looking for a top-of-the-range skating ski that gives them World Cup level efficiency.
The Carbonlite Skate Plus Stiff Ifp has the advantage of adapting well to difficult conditions and hard snow. With its ultralight Air Core HM Carbon core, it weighs 1060g per pair (in 186cm) while offering maximum performance. The Hole Ski Tip, with HM Carbon laminate, contributes to the lightness of this ski and makes it easier to push.
You will also appreciate this ski for its arrow-shaped sidecut which makes it more dynamic. In addition, the sole of the ski has been prepared with warm fluorinated wax for a better quality of glide which you will be able to enjoy. The Speedmax technology optimises waxing quality by protecting the molecular structure of the sole.
The Carbonlite Skate Plus Stiff Ifp is a high-performance skating ski for ambitious skiers who want to go faster and faster!
Warning: Non contractual photo, skis delivered without bindings
Weight of pair without bindings: 1060g en 186cm
Side cuts: 41/44/44
Size guide :
171 cm = 55-64 kg
176 cm = 55-64 kg
181 cm = 60-74 kg
186 cm = 70-84 kg
191 cm = 100-130 kg
Construction and core :
- Air Core HM Carbon The big novelty from the World Cup: proven Air Core material combined with macromolecular carbon fibres from Fischer.
- DTG World Cup Plus : Structure Plus is deeper and coarser, making it ideal for warmer or wetter conditions. Produced using a natural diamond.
- Skating 115 : a special camber and wider-spaced contact points for greater stability and kick on hard snow.
- Finish First: the Finish First process immediately ensures the ultimate finish: this term covers all the successive technological stages of the final treatment of the sole.
- Hole Ski Tip :skating construction in HM Carbon laminate to reduce the weight at the tip. Less effort required due to compensation of the pendulum movement.
- Cold Base Bonding A revolutionary ski: Speedmax technology protects the homogeneous molecular structure of the base ensuring excellent wax absorption. Guaranteed maximum speed.
- Precision Pairing System :the next generation of ski pairings: entirely automatic dynamic measurements using a multitude of pairing criteria for more precise ski properties.
- Prewaxed : infrared preparation using a fluoride-based hot wax. Ensures an excellent glide and protects against dirt and oxidation. Powered by VAUHTI.
- World Cup Skate side cuts: arrow-shaped sidecuts for a more dynamic performane, particularly for 1:1.