The Alp Tracks 100 is a ski touring ski for men by Movement.
The new version of the Alp Tracks has been completely revisited for even better performance. They are handmade in limited edition, so the Alp Tracks range are real gems...
This year it is a ski that is still easy to handle, stable and light thanks to its Full carbon construction. These exceptional skis are a combination of what Movement does best: wood core in Karuba ultra-lightweight, rubber and fibreglass insert with VA-TECH technology to absorb vibrations. In addition, the DPR Ti will bring strength to the bindings for a perfect anchoring of the screws and the high quality P-Tex 5000 sole ensures an incredible glide.
The second largest ski in the range, the Alp Tracks 100 benefits from amazing freeride performance. Hiking experts and enthusiasts of big conditions will love it! With a light weight for such a "wide" ski, it is excellent on the ascent, but it is on the descent that it expresses itself and shows all its talents. Its lift and tilt are provided by a large tip and its progressive double rocker. The Shock absorber technology provides all the necessary cushioning to stay focused on its trajectory when descending on all types of terrain and provides more comfort for the skier. The advanced materials used will make the difference in providing superb grip and stability
A real success and free touring feat!
Double rocker/ standard camber
Karuba ultra-light wood
- 18 m for 170 cm
- 19 m for the 177 cm
20 m for the 185 cm
Weight per pair without bindings :
2400 g for 170 cm.
2560 g for 177 cm
2700 g for 185 cm
- VA-Tech : Natural rubber layer with incorporated fibreglass positioned at the front of the ski to absorb vibrations.
- Rocker : Excellent absorption of uneven terrain and different qualities of snow, as well as easy and progressive turn initiation.
- DPR Ti : Two-plate system, one made of fibreglass and the other made of titanal fully incorporated beneath the bindings to ensure the screws are anchored perfectly.
- Full Carbon : New technology specially developed for touring. Carbon filaments wrap the wood core, seeking the perfect angle to optimise the ski's performance while favouring lightness.
- Shock Absorber : The system is located on the sensitive part of the boot to absorb shocks
- Sole : P-Tex 5000
- Touring Edge
Not much more to say. You have to pay the price but the performance is there. With its 100 mm waist, it is light for its size which is ideal for ascents, the Alp tracks 100 will surprise you with its performances especially on the descent! It floats perfectly on the snow, is stable, in short a real freeride ski in a touring ski.
Advantages: versatility, lightness, exceptional torsional rigidity, lift
Disadvantages: not very accessible in terms of price and level, but it is justified